Register now to join Andrea Coyle’s Violin & Viola Studio, LLC!
Please click HERE to register.
- Private lessons are schedule based on teacher availability
- Group classes are held September through May
- Daytime and after school lessons are available
- Private lessons are held at Andrea Coyle’s Violin & Viola Studio, LLC. Directions to the studio can be found here
- Group Classes are held at a local venue (typically within 10 minutes of the studio)
- Current tuition rates and studio policies can be viewed here
- Currently accepting new beginners and transfer students of all ages and abilities
Prospective New Beginners – Violin or Viola (all ages)
Are you interested in studying Suzuki violin or viola at Andrea Coyle’s Violin & Viola Studio, LLC? After you have contacted us you will be invited to observe a lesson with your child. During the lesson you will begin to form an understanding of the Suzuki philosophy. You will observe our students, parents, and teachers working together and you will begin to see the possibilities for your child in the Suzuki Method. At this point you will likely have questions. We will schedule a brief one on one parent consultation. This time will be used to answer your questions, provide additional information, and discuss your child’s readiness to begin instrumental instruction. During your time of observation we ask that you read Nurtured By Love and Ability Development from Age Zero.
Prospective Transfer Students with Prior Violin or Viola Experience
Upon contacting us, we will set up an audition. Expect to discuss your goals and present music that reflects your current level. We will also discuss the goals and vision of Andrea Coyle’s Violin & Viola Studio to make sure they fit your current needs. We require our parents and students to be fully invested in the learning process through active participation in all studio activities. If you are unfamiliar with the Suzuki Method we ask that you read Nurtured By Love and Ability Development from Age Zero.
Andrea Coyle’s Violin & Viola Studio, LLC now offers gift cards in the amounts of one lesson, one month of lessons, one year of lessons, or a custom amount. Please email me at email@example.com to purchase.
“The notion that you can educate a child musically by any other means whatsoever except that of having beautiful music finely performed within its hearing is a notion which I feel constrained to denounce.” ~ George Bernard Shaw