Harmony Suzuki Early Childhood Education
3897 W. Grand Ave, Denver, Colorado, 80123
- A parent or guardian must attend class with their child. No exceptions.
- Please do not bring siblings. We require a one child, to one parent ratio for our classes.
- If you or your child are sick, please stay home from class that day
- Wash your hands before each class
- Character first, ability second. Please treat the other parents, classmates, and teachers with respect and understanding.
- If your child is being disruptive or running around, please go to the waiting area until you both are ready to rejoin the class. If need help from a teacher, please just ask!
- All electronics must have the sound turned off and be put away for the duration of the class.
- Please keep electronic devices away from your child preceding the class to help avoid behavior issues that may arise when it has to be taken away at the start of class.
- Listen to the CD daily. This will lead to mastery of the CD material by yourself and your child.
- Use the restroom before the start of class
- Remove shoes before entering the classroom. Wear comfortable, appropriate clothing to class.
- Please keep your belongings stored away (including blankets, toys, pacifiers)
- We are unable to refund or make up classes. It may be possible for your to attend another class if you are unable to join your regular class in a given week.
- Parents are active participants in Suzuki ECE classes. Please be ready to learn along side your child!
- Bring all materials (especially your Harmony SECE notebook) to every class.
Prenatal Workshops: $0
Baby/Toddler and Pre-Pre Twinkle Classes
Tuition: $200 per session (10 week sessions)
One time material fee: $35
– Lullabies, Actions Songs and Rhymes – Handbook and CD by Dorothy Jones Or Suzuki Book and CD
– Notebook and Pen
– Tote bag
– Parent Packet
Due Date: 1st class of each session
– Your first class is free & you may always bring a friend for free!
– Infants 6 months and under (and expecting parents) can join the class tuition free (materials fee still applies).
– If you are joining the class after the start of the session your tuition will be prorated.
– There are no make ups or refunds.
Online through emailed My Music Staff Invoice (Paypal)
Check made out to Andrea Coyle’s Violin & Viola Studio, LLC
Harmony Suzuki Early Childhood Education, hosted by Andrea Coyle’s Violin & Viola Studio, LLC, is on the internet. Sites include, but aren’t limited to littletonviolinlessons.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, and Vimeo. The purpose of these pages is to inform people about our music classes and to share work created by students.
By agreeing to the required studio policies, parents give permission to put student photos, writing, video, or art work from the music studio on these internet pages, and in print brochures and materials. For security reasons, only first initials will be used.